Some policies have been established and went into effect as of the February 2022 meeting
some policies are to bring more in sync with standard non-profit practices, others to meet concerns expressed previously but would not fall under a charter revision.
Going forward all critical pending votes will have the details for review for at least 2 weeks.
- Proposed charter revisions will be spelled out in detail
- highlighting associated passage
- idenityfing what is proposed change would be with any additional clarifying details of what the changes are intended to be.
- Monthly public meeting notes will have approval *
- Meeting notes are to be posted at least 2 weeks prior to the next meeting for review by the community and approval of attendees of the next meeting.
- Record keeper will have 2 weeks after the monthtly public meeting to document and post or provide a copy to the Chamberlain for inclusion as a password protected page on the website.
- Post approval, the notes will be released for public review.
Monthly reports are being requested from these officers*:
- if an officers attendance cannot be met during the monthly meeting, all report information is requested to be provided to the officers’ group
- another officer will present the information on the officers’ behalf during the meeting
- Record Keeper
- Vice Director
Due to COVID, any in-person meetings will be done in a hybrid platform:
- to support those who are unable to attend but wherein, to protect the privacy of the attendees, only the director will be required to be visible for the Webex.*
- attendees speaking will be asked to use a microphone off-camera to include those at home in what is inquired/said and announce themselves only by their membership identifier or first name.*
Going forward the vice-director will be helping to interview those in the new member pipeline along with other officers.*
- Outstanding and pending applications are being reviewed and processed
- Communications to those who are inelligible will also be generated.
* New policies